Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Heartbreaker


Okay.......im back
I havent been Blogging for a while now but that doesnt mean i left my amebo ways(lol).
so let me just launch into a short gist, though not so hot like before but its worth talking about anyways.
I was on my way home from work one evening in a bus. The type of bus that takes you a long distance through serious traffic and if youre lucky to sleep, you'll prolly wake up 2 hours later at your stop.
Did i mention "if" and "lucky"? well, i wasnt lucky that day at all.

On getting in, i noticed a man singing loud like he wanted everyone to hear the lyrics of his praise jam (lol) This is a common occurence in buses so i sighed and prayed that it would be a short session. He started all right, warning everyone about the end-time and all. Truth is, by the time he started the sermon, i was actually on his side. Strange huh? I know the end time is fast approaching, not with all the signs we get daily.

But another thing got me on the guy's side; there was a young 'couple' sitting right beside me and they did was giggle and laugh at the preacher's comments and bad grammar. I thought to myself "Am i growing old or its just thsese people that are acting childish" lol

The girl couldnt have been more than 18 years old and the guy about 23. So i got curious (thanks to the fact that i suffered temporary insomnia) and listened to their gist. Guy was telling girl how he gets compliments from girls on his looks and all. I thought 'what the heck is this gu...'

But Mr. Macho wasnt done, he said his ex girlfriend was desperately trying to get him back but he doesnt like her anymore. "She's ugly and has scattered teeth, i cant even dream of taking her back!" I was patiently waiting for Mrs. I-love-macho to talk him down or something but all i heard was her giggling while she leaned on him like a desperate piglet. I was rather pissed but wetin be my own sef? I was only pock-nosing into something they didnt ask my opinion of. So that what amebos get!

But this really raised a question on my mind and i would like you guys to respond. Why do girls simply refuse to wise-up? They see a potential hearbreaker and still fall head over heels in love with the guy. They hear stories abotu how a girl in a similar situation got dumped by her man for someone else and they still fall for the same story by the same guy.

I got an intersting question from a friend one day. Why do girls love bad boys so much that the good guy begs and begs for their love but they seek the bad guy's attention only. I dont know o! Me i just like to see smart women who make smart choices. They learn from past mistakes and people's experiences. And for guys like Mr. Macho....i just wannt hit their heads with something!lol

2 comments:

  1. I guess like everything else.. Women love the quest of being the ONE to tame a bad boy..

    Plus bad boys are more fun, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have hit him over the head with your shoe!! i would have! lol...it goes without saying that many women feel they are starved of adventure so when mr macho bad guy comes sauntering in like a prowling lion,they jump his bones.plus roc naija is right...women tend to have the 'i can change him syndrome to their detriment!

    ReplyDelete