Monday, June 13, 2011

Busy Bee

I have not been blogging much these days. In fact, i have not been doing much of anything but being busy! Yea...my lasagna making days are over..gone with my weekends! If you can guess by now, i'm now a working class chic. lol (i wish) But anyways, i now have a job besides staying home experimenting with recipes and blogging of course! Soooo.... in between all that and moving into a new apartment, ive been busy.

Its not an easy job but im glad it pays. Woman must wack na (abi no be so?) Anyways, thats not an excuse if i intend to be a writer someday in the future i must write!

So here i am in McDonalds (yea i dont have internet access yet) blogging. I just hope i don't get huge on the food here all in the name of blogging!

So on and on i blab....How are u guys? any gist for me (i like to amuse myself sometimes, indulge me please)

I read Annie John by Jamaica Kincaid and i think its simply fantastic. Books like that leave me miserable cos i cant help wishing i could write as good as people like Ms Kincaid. Anyways, i totally recommend the book and will be back for a full review. Also currently reading Breath, Eyes, Memory by Edwidge Danticat. Two reviews coming up soon.

Cheers!




1 comment: