Monday, August 24, 2009

On a lighter note....

Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What's the nature of your emergency?

Caller: My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two

minutes apart

Dispatcher: Is this her first child?

Caller: No, you idiot! This is her husband!






Dispatcher: 9-1-1

Caller: Yeah, I'm having trouble breathing. I'm all out of breath.

Darn....I think I'm going to pass out.

Dispatcher: Sir, where are you calling from?

Caller: I'm at a pay phone. North and Foster.

Dispatcher: ! Sir, an ambulance is on the way. Are you an asthmatic?

Caller: No

Dispatcher: What were you doing before you started having trouble

breathing?

Caller: Running from the Police.







5 comments:

  1. the last bloke was hillarious.. surely it didn't happen in real life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagucci, you'll be shocked that this kind of thing does happen in real life.

    Dont you watch reality Tv? Lots of stupid people are working hard to make an ass out of themselves...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious,that last one..running from the boys in blue*

    ReplyDelete